Balasana- Child’s Pose
Balasana is a yoga posture and comes from the Sanskrit words bala and asana, which translate as “child” and “pose.” Balasana is a very easy to perform yoga asana which is why it is one of the most commonly recommended yoga postures for beginners. The pose is known as Balasana (Child Pose). This pose stretches and relaxes the spine.
Benefits of Balasana- Child’s Pose
- Stretches and Strengthens muscle of hips, thighs and ankles
- Calms the mind, body and spirit
- Helps to relieve stress and fatigue.
- Massages and tones the abdominal organs and stimulates digestion
- Increases blood circulation.
- Helps to cure back pain.