Yoga asanas (poses) can help to reduce or maintain thyroid level. If you do few asanas daily it will help you to cure thyroid. Thyroid disease is a medical condition which affects the function of thyroid gland. Yoga is an exercise that helps reduce a person’s stress levels and it is often associated with thyroid problems.
Types of Thyroids-
Asanas (Poses) for Treat Thyroid Problems
- Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand)
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- Halasana (Plough Pose)
- Setubandhasana (Bridge Pose)
- Ujjayi Pranayam
- Simhasana (Lion Pose)
Diet for Thyroid
1. Use high fibre content.
2. Avoid eating of fats and carbohydrat.
3. Use more green and leafy vegetables
4. Walk in the morning sunlight
5. Chew ginger or make ginger tea.
6. Avoid cauliflower, cabbage and broccoli.
7. Avoid Spicy and fast foods